Excellence in beauty, electrolysis, aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, St Tropez and Guinot in Effingham and East/West Horsley
My name is Frances O’Reilly. I am an experienced and highly qualified therapist,
with a well established clientele and have been serving Horsley, Effingham,
Clandon, Bookham, Cobham and the surrounding parts of Surrey since 1995.
I initially trained as a beauty therapist at the Steiner School of Beauty
Therapy in London, and returned as a lecturer a few years later. I went on to train in Aromatherapy and Reflexology and hold
two qualifications in both disciplines. My training has included pregnancy
massage, Indian head massage and lymphatic massage for breast cancer clients.
In recent years I have completed a diploma in Nutrition for
Complementary Therapists, and now offer advice on nutrition for healthy
My commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) means many
training days each year and reading professional journals and books to keep abreast of current trends.
I offer a full range of beauty and holistic complementary therapy treatments,
including advanced skincare from Guinot. I also sell retail
products from their range, and gift vouchers are available for all treatments and
My particular specialism is electrolysis,
and advanced electrolysis (Short Wave Diathermy) for the treatment of
minor skin lesions and thread veins.
All my treatments are by appointment only. For more details, please see my
terms and conditions. Special terms and conditions
apply to treatment courses.
Please click here for a map and contact details.
Click here to send me an email.
Advantages of Being a Client
- You will always be treated by me rather than a different therapist each time. This enables me to
build a good knowledge of your requirements so that I can provide the best
service and treatment for you.
- I offer a discreet, confidential service.
- My warm, fully equipped and comfortable home based salon is quiet and
peaceful with no noisy chit chat from other therapists as in a salon.
- There are special treatment offers throughout the year saving you time and money.
- I provide full treatment times i.e. a 1 hour massage is 1 hour hands on
treatment not 50 minutes as in a salon.
- Ample off street car parking is available.
My Philosophy as a Therapist
To help people look and feel better
- To provide a haven of tranquility and relaxation
- To use my knowledge and skills to help improve the client’s quality of
- To help alleviate symptoms
- To ease away tension, stress and anxiety
- To provide comfort and security by combining the effects of touch and
- To give time and empathy to the client’s needs
I am a member of the leading professional organisation in my field:
British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology Ltd.